Economic Productivity Analysis
- 2D and 3D graphics illustrating the relative economic potency of land uses
- An isolated analysis of various land use patterns within your community
- Comparative analysis of your municipality within your county
- Online report detailing the findings of the study
- Joe Minicozzi presents the analysis to your community
The results of an Urban3 analysis clearly demonstrate the economic potency of the city within the county and the region. Because of the scale of the analysis, clients are able to see the economic effects of varying types of development within the same market. It is sometimes assumed that budget problems can be solved by creating more growth, yet more growth in unproductive patterns–more cost than revenues–will only increase economic problems. Our clients can utilize the analysis to inform potential adjustments to public policy to maximize the community's fiscal productivity.