Return on Investment Analysis
- Gain a true understanding of the fiscal functionality of your city
- Understand and catalogue the mechanisms funding local services, paying for infrastructure, and capital projects
- Consult 2D and 3D data visualizations to inform community investment policies
- Use data to support corrections in taxation policies so that taxpayer subsidies are reduced or eliminated
- Help manage the allocation of human and budgetary resources within your local government
The financial health of the community has a direct relationship to the proportion of the taxable returns on those public investments. The purpose of the ROI tool is to be able to identify high return investments on a consistent and continuous basis, enabling better future capital improvement decisions. By developing an analytic tool to gauge this ratio, your community will be at the forefront of urban-economic understanding in the country. Developing this powerful tool will allow your community to increase its regional financial understanding and adjust forward looking policy frameworks accordingly.